Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Fuck sake how many left!
Can someone eligible who's not going give us hourly updates?
I'm starting to think I might have a sniff. (No not that sniff)

Fuck sake how many left!
Can someone eligible who's not going give us hourly updates?
I'm starting to think I might have a sniff. (No not that sniff)
Latest count at 11:45 shows 1,450 left

Before 11pm window it was 1730 so. 280 sold since 11am but expect there won't be that many more before next 1pm window.

(But figure could go up if City release other blocks/rows. They definitely did yesterday even if a small number)

I am probably being dim, can you tell where you are you seeing that on the site so I can watch as I am put out of my misery. I am in the scheme but not enough points.
Logged on with enough points to buy. Someone above responded to say different for them so people may have had tickets in basket and released but that was what was there as of 11.13

Logged on with enough points to buy. Someone above responded to say different for them so people may have had tickets in basket and released but that was what was there as of 11.13
Agree with that mate, think I read yours and then I got a slightly higher total later and pretty sure it was fact people had selected tickets and them nust have released the,. Things like 2 mates trying and the same time and one letting theirs go.

Latest count at 11:45 shows 1,450 left

Before 11pm window it was 1730 so. 280 sold since 11am but expect there won't be that many more before next 1pm window.

(But figure could go up if Cirt release other blocks/rows. They definitely did yesterday even if a small number)
Thanks for the update - much appreciated.

Anyone who wants one and is willing to pay top price WILL get one on the points criteria advertised. Personally I think it will go down much lower.

I'm going with these for ease more than anything. Package set up specific to this trip, covers journey out and back. Supporters club have advertised this
I can't see anywhere how long the pre departure test results take to come back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.