Harry Kane

Haaland isn’t happening. Kane will be a City player come the start of next season. Happy fucking days. Pep is going to get the best possible weapon he could have whose name isn’t Lionel.

That’s not an ITK post just my opinion based on the lay of the land.
I can see that if City are going to buy their first £100m+ player then it will always be Kane over Haaland. He is just the more sensible and safer option without having to sacrifice the immediate impact of the player.

I think Haaland will not go anywhere until next season when he`ll get a mega payout from someone.Hopefully us.
Can’t get my head around people saying this.

On what planet do people think City sign Harry Kane this summer on what I’d imagine a 5year contract earning mega wages roughly what Sergio is on now to then go out and sign Haaland next summer.

If Kane signs then Haaland will not be signing for city in the foreseeable. My guess is he’ll go next summer to Barcelona or Real Madrid when they can afford the buyout clause. Bayern is another potential suitor for him next summer.

Doesn't this all depend on if spurs are prepared to sell Kane ?

Yes Kane might want to come to City

Yes City might want Kane.

Kane is on a long contract at spurs.

Spurs will want silly money

City wont pay silly money.

Spurs might be happy to keep an unhappy Kane. At the end of the day Spurs hold all the cards

Runs to get my tin hat !

Spurs might be happy to keep an unhappy Kane. At the end of the day Spurs hold all the cards

Runs to get my tin hat !

They’re talking (City and Spurs). It’s on the way.

Runs to get my tin hat !

debt. Spurs are in massive debt due to the pandemic and stadium costs. I think Levy bites your hand off for 100 mil if offered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.