Harry Kane

There are no guarantees that he‘d transform them into a super trophy winning monster club - they got Martial when he was being touted as the best attacking prospect ever - and look at what they got out of him.
No guarantee he'll go to that dump of a club either, if he stays at Dortmund for another year then that opens the door to Bayern

His numbers now though are him as a focal point of a Spurs team, their main man.
That’s why on balance I don’t think he’ll score a lot more, more goals scorers for us and against packed defences will play a part.
He’ll also play less.
Fair enough, spose we'll find out if he does rock up.

Watched that Kane interview seems he is a pep type player. Kept saying how he loves to get involved in play to get wingers involved , how he likes defending and how his game has changed to be more of a team player

Name me any PL club who hasn`t bought shit.Clubs don`t buy shit for the sake of it as many footballers can`t settle into a new environment or play to a system they`ve never played in.
Only the best survive others fall by the wayside.And not just at City.
If we`ve bought shit then we`ve done very well out of it over this past decade.
Not the point I was making.
I was saying that “if” we buy bad players it doesn’t make the people running the club idiots.
Not that I’m saying Kane is a bad player, just at £120m ish (speculation at this point) it could be a bad deal, which we’ve made in the past, without being idiots.

Not the point I was making.
I was saying that “if” we buy bad players it doesn’t make the people running the club idiots.
Not that I’m saying Kane is a bad player, just at £120m ish (speculation at this point) it could be a bad deal, which we’ve made in the past, without being idiots.
I`ll let Txiki,Soriano and Pep decide if they regard £120M as a possible bad deal.
5 year deal at £24M per year is a great investment,especially for someone who knows the PL inside out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.