Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with you. But, he had a couple of mis-placed passes today that put the defense into peril, not the least the backpass that led to the penalty. Hope he got that out of his system today. Walker was tremendous in his covering today for a few breakaways.
Are you sure it was Zinch? I thought it was Kev?

A few have voted lose every time so they'll keep the superstition going. But not for this they shouldn't. Pep has said he has a good feeling about the match, every City supporter should get behind that and will the team to win. City are in the European Cup final, bloody hell!
It’s called CityItis!! A common ailment, whereby the fear of losing becomes overwhelming, causing rash statements and actions.

They are hard to tell apart on the pitch (at least appearance-wide), but here's what the MUEN said in the player ratings:

Aleks Zinchenko

Sloppy moment from him led to the penalty, but he was also a slick attacker. 6
It was a strange area of the pitch for him to be in. I thought it was Kev dropping deep and being a bit sloppy.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Stones
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Foden
Mahrez
Jesus

Jesus over Gundogan is a tough one. Despite Jesus' shaky finishing, I think we need someone to occupy the centre forward position properly though, making incisive runs and pressing them hard with a bit of speed. We really looked at our free flowing best against Everton, sans Raheem's form.

Too often in the second leg against PSG we had no one to pass to high centrally, or to use as an aerial threat.

A few have voted lose every time so they'll keep the superstition going. But not for this they shouldn't. Pep has said he has a good feeling about the match, every City supporter should get behind that and will the team to win. City are in the European Cup final, bloody hell!
I always look to see if @TINY has voted us to lose "think it's his superstition " it's part of my match day ritual, and this season it seems to have done the trick:) ,one more vote @TINY for good luck : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.