Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could end up with Aguero, Torres, Jesus and Sterling on the bench, all of whom are more than capable of scoring for us. If with 10/20 mins left, we need a goal from somewhere, who do you bring on?

Normally I would have said Aguero but I'm not sure if he's fit enough, should the game go into extra time.

I'd be tempted to go with Torres. He seems the more natural finisher to me outside of Aguero.

Surely picks itself with the form Ferny's in?

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Stones
Zinch
Fernandinho
Gundo
KDB
Bernardo
Mahrez
Foden

Aguero to come on if we need a goal in the last 20 minutes.
Rodri on if we're protecting lead with 25 minutes to go.
Carson on if we're 5-0 up with 10 minutes to go... Too far?

I am more afraid of Pep than Chelsea.

Hopefully he will not try the 3 at the back again or play Sterling.
Oh no, I didn't realise there was a better Manager than Pep out there, petition to get "Tevez City" as boss for this game, he's never lost a cup final whilst Pep had failed miserably with just 14 wins from 15 finals, no brainier.

Surely picks itself with the form Ferny's in?

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Stones
Zinch
Fernandinho
Gundo
KDB
Bernardo
Mahrez
Foden

Aguero to come on if we need a goal in the last 20 minutes.
Rodri on if we're protecting lead with 25 minutes to go.
Carson on if we're 5-0 up with 10 minutes to go... Too far?
I think that's exactly the team, 4-0, that's all.

I think it would have been better if Chelsea hadn't qualified for Europe already as there would have been more pressure on them to beat us. Having said that, we are full of confidence, and as long as we play our natural game, Chelsea have got no chance.
Chelsea have lost 3 of their last 4 games. They were under pressure to win all of them.

I believe we will win and more comfortably than some think.
I would like a cup final like that against Watford where we can just sit back, relax and enjoy. Much nicer than a narrow win. Play cagy for first 15 minutes then once we have their measure, rip them a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.