Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Job done today. Good win, some miles in de Bruyne's legs, no significant injuries. Seems to be a very good togetherness with the players.

So, onto our 3rd biggest game since the takeover.

Onwards and upwards Blues.
Will the other two be the first fa cup and qpr title game? Completely agree if so.

I don't think people complained about the Chelsea league match but the FA cup match selection and players performance were well below par.
A quadruple would have been unique and possibly never repeated.
No one will look like a fool because we don't know what the outcome would have been if he put out a full team, results or injury wise.
Oh they did. This place lost their shit because Pep was prepared to lose a meaningless game and not show his hand to Tuchel and many many people were flapping about the league not being mathematically won at that point. I agree ith you regarding the FA Cup though. Missed opportunity that.

Oh they did. This place lost their shit because Pep was prepared to lose a meaningless game and not show his hand to Tuchel and many many people were flapping about the league not being mathematically won at that point. I agree ith you regarding the FA Cup though. Missed opportunity that.
As soon as I saw that starting lineup for the fa cup game I knew Pep was all about winning the champions league this season. The quadruple was a distraction and I suspect parts of the media were using it to put pressure on city to impede our chances in this competition. Once we have this champions league monkey off our back we can think about historical clean sweeps.

As soon as I saw that starting lineup for the fa cup game I knew Pep was all about winning the champions league this season. The quadruple was a distraction
Glad that Chelsea lost the F A cup.
Would have been a right kick in the ****s if Chelsea were to have won the FA cup and Champions league. It would put their season on a par with ours
If we win the Champions league it is really throwing down a marker to the rest.

Glad that Chelsea lost the F A cup.
Would have been a right kick in the ****s if Chelsea were to have won the FA cup and Champions league. It would put their season on a par with ours
If we win the Champions league it is really throwing down a marker to the rest.
Completely agree, they are just a bunch of Johnny-come-latelys and if they had won both those trophies it would have been a massive blot on a sensational season.

If they, as I suspect, recruit well in the summer and challenge us all the way next season I would be more accepting of such a trophy tally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.