EURO 2020 | General discussion

Who will win Euro 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad Dier isn't going - a truly awful player.

Bamford with 17 goals 7 assists, compared to Watkins 14 goals 5 assists - probably feels hard done by to not get in. But the reality is Kane will start as striker and whoever goes as second fiddle won't likely get a great deal of game time.

Reactions: kun
It's pretty easy for Southgate - just check the badge on the shirt, see if it's some kind of mythological bird and, hey presto, yer in!

Henderson hasn't got the kind of creativity nor defensive game that can prosper on the bigger stage when he hasn't got VAR and Liver-bird-livered refs to give the usual leg up. And as for TAA, it's obvious to the partially-sighted that he can't defend.
I've always used Zaha as a perfect example......played for Palace,nowhere near the England squad.
Signs for the rags,and before he even kicked a ball for them,he's called up to the England squad.
Resigns for Palace,and never seen in the England squad again.

------------------------------Pickford
Walker----------Stones----------Maguire----------Shaw
----------------------------------Rice
----------------------Mount-----------Grealish
Sancho----------------------Kane-----------------------Foden

I really think England have the second best squad in this competition after France. So many quality players, especially attacking players. Foden, Sancho, Grealish, Harry Kane, Sterling, Rashford, Greenwood. Wow. A 4 at the back of Stones, Maguire, Walker and Shaw/Chilwell looks good enough in my opinion though not as strong as the offense. England's main weakness is the GK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.