EURO 2020 | General discussion

Who will win Euro 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't actually complain at that squad too much. White and Godfrey fully deserving of their call up.
Eric Dier rightfully, finally, dropped.

My only complaint is picking Greenwood and Watkins ahead of Bamford, who has comfortably out performed both this season. In a newly promoted side.

I'm Welsh but when you look at your squad you really could win it. My only concern would be Southgate he is so meh he gives me the impression that as soon their is a slight hiccup he will revert back to type and rely on the old guard. I would love to see him be brave and let all the youngsters loose it could be a sight to behold and even if it doesn't work this time then they have gained experience and I think people would be quite forgiving if they saw a young new team out there.

Why the fuck has he named four right backs? Is there not a better centre back than Coady, Henderson hasn't played for months and no way will he be match fit so what's the point. Greenwood the obligatory rag who doesn't deserve it and Ollie Watkins and Ramsgate! Is Southgate on the take with agents or something

------------------------------Pickford
Walker----------Stones----------Maguire----------Shaw
----------------------------------Rice
----------------------Mount-----------Grealish
Sancho----------------------Kane-----------------------Foden
I think a certain 17 year old might get in the XI.

Southgate always plays with two 6s when playing a back four.

One of Grealish/Foden/Sancho will be replaced by Bellingham/Henderson.

Walker----------Stones----------Maguire----------Shaw
----------------------------------Rice
----------------------Mount-----------Grealish
Sancho----------------------Kane-----------------------Foden
There's no way he goes with a sole DM.

Walker-----------Stones---------------Maguire*---------Shaw

-----------------Henderson*--------------Rice

--------------------------------Mount

Sancho------------------------Kane-----------------------Foden

Mings and Bellingham if unfit*

I don't mind the pick of Greenwood. He's a great finisher. If we need a goal with 20 mins to go I'd trust him over Sterling.

I think the 7 that miss out will be ramsdale, white, Godfrey, Trent, lingard saka and Watkins.

Starting XI for the first game will be:

Pickford
Shaw
Walker
Stones
Maguire/mings
Rice
Henderson/Phillips
Mount
Foden
Sterling
Kane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.