Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the former rag coach has put people off signing for them.

It seems only three teams are arsed about giving their teams decent training and development facilities over ticking a box. It's no coincidence those teams will be ones constantly fighting for honours.
Brighton are moving their women's team into a newly constructed building at the training ground which will give the women exactly the same quality of facilities as the men. They are committed to women's football and it has begun to show in their improving results.

Leicester are also fully backing their women's team. They only took over the team last season but they promised to build a squad capable of challenging for the WSL title and have been good to their word so far. Promotion and a cup win vs United in their first season bodes well. I'm really looking forward to seeing them live up to their word.

Didn't see the final yesterday, but when I heard the score, I thought yes ha ha . But later felt a bit sorry for the Chelsea Women and realised it was the media and their arse kissing of Chelsea that had turned me against them , with all this "quadruple" stuff and making sound like it was in the bag .
Last week we had a outside chance of winning the league. It didn't happen, but I didn't heard one media outlet mention it , yet Monday morning BBC breakfast it was "Chelsea Champions pipping Man City" !
I didn't hear, or read, a single report about the final day of the WSL season which did not mention that City could win the league.

The Beeb don't need MI5 to give them the results - they were on the FA website and Sky - they just don't care and can't be arsed - its poor and shows a complete lack of respect. Typical BBC good at pointing the finger at others but don't keep their own house in good order.
Well I'm glad we agree that bias plays no part in this. It is a failing and one they should fix, whatever the reason for the current situation. As for the BBC pointing the finger at other people, I've no idea what you're talking about. I'm just here for the football.

She did. Two and a half years. If the player wants the go home it may be better to let her go so we can rebuild.

I’m starting to understand why Chelsea didn’t sign any Americans.
Agree there is no point in keeping an unhappy player. It is a pity if she hasn't settled though. The lack of Americans doesn't appear to have done Chelsea any harm, will be an interesting summer for both men and women's teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.