Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Has anyone been on gov.uk and done their locator form for returning to the UK? I'm on the day trip but you have to put in why you feel you're exempt. That was all occupation related so I put in Elite sports to get it completed.
I just typed in “ other “ and it completed for me

This is the email I got from UEFA:

"Present a negative PCR test result from 26, 27, 28 or 29 May 2021 or a negative rapid antigen test result from 28 or 29 May 2021 before entering the stadium."
This is for the flight home. Unless I misunderstood the original posters comment. I’m trying to go out and come back on the same PCR test

No ones doing an antigen test on my arse mate
:-) just spoke to someone and they said we would need another to come home. Will try and get one booked whilst I’m over there just to be sure and the test has to be within 72 hours of coming back. The guidance doesn’t state that but it’s better to be safe than sorry.

This is for the flight home. Unless I misunderstood the original posters comment. I’m trying to go out and come back on the same PCR test
Sorry I misunderstood, if you took your PCR on Thursday, you can fly back on Sunday with it. I read that on one of the .gov pages, I can't remember where though, but you'll still need your day +2 PCR test booking

Which health passport app is it, I’m a complete Luddite when it comes to stuff like this.
It’s called Health Passport Worldwide .
I downloaded it when booking my DAM test and it worked pretty seamlessly. They made me remove my Colin Bell profile pic though :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.