Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not buying this one at all. "It's done but the club are going to try to keep it a secret for a month" is almost always bollocks. It was easier to put man on the moon for real than to fake it and cover it up.

i don't think it'll happen, but if we somehow end up not bringing a striker/bringing a worse striker/negotiate over small change for hell until we panic and overpay for a striker because we threw 100m at grealish.. i really don't understand why this is such a high priority.
Not sure why you are convinced we will pay 100m for Grealish?

Not buying this one at all. "It's done but the club are going to try to keep it a secret for a month" is almost always bollocks. It was easier to put man on the moon for real than to fake it and cover it up.
There's clearly no smoke without fire, I think it's fair to say the club have an interest in Grealish

However, as you say, there's zero chance that one of England's prized young players has a deal in place to join the league Champions, for a massive fuck off fee no matter what way you cut it, with little to no media presence saying as much.

not my money so I don't care too much about the fee itself, but rather how much of our budget it would take up. If he was in our squad at the moment, would he be starting tomorrow? I would say no.

Is a striker a must buy?

Pep has shown we do not need one in the sense everyone thinks

Jesus, Torres, Sterling and maybe Delap even can all contribute

City have so many options it is unbelievable

Yeah, and we've been significantly worse for it. We scored far more when we played with an actual nine instead of a false one. See also: the Everton game.

Yeah, and we've been significantly worse for it. We scored far more when we played with an actual nine instead of a false one. See also: the Everton game.
Suppose your right

The title, a cup win and a CL final prove it.

Pep will decide not us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.