Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Man people giving the whole 'Chelsea were great' routine

Chelsea are fucking dog shite

Hoof and chase merchants. Fast but ultimately shit players up top. A midget DM who covers every blade of grass, and a packed back line. They're a boring, unimaginative team who barely troubled us the minute Dinho came on

This is though a game of margins. We play our best side, which includes Dinho at DM, Gundogan no where near DM, Foden on the right wing, and we win this. There is no surer thought in my head
Yeah perhaps. We must wise up to counter attacking teams because we look clueless when facing them. Pep has to be wise not to come out and so open. Learn to let them come on to us and the gaps in the lines appear. That is the only way

Look I was screaming championes when we lost but now I’m not allowed to be critical we suck?

Our manager is one of the highest paid on world football he got it tactically wrong tonight. De Bruyne along with many others found it hard tonight. It's the clubs first European Cup Final along with all the players bar Gundogan. Yes we lost but it's a step forward and we will come again.
Sorry lad, but if not tonight then when?... :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.