Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most dipper fans that I know over here were on for City

rag fans seem to be behaving like they’ve won a trophy bizarrely
They won a double of their own, the top for 2 weeks in January cup and the we beat Man City cup.
It's a treble of you count their other trophy for the most penalties awarded.

I think it is time for me to turn off all media and keep it off for 2 weeks. The Waistcoat might be about to send Trent home, fuck the fall out will be worse than a tsunami.

The champions league thread and the city thread have plenty of posts today, which is weird seeing as they don’t care about the game.
They really do think the trophy is there’s in some form of romantic way. I’ve never seen a clubs fans behave like that, even united fans aren’t like that. Yet in reality they are a club with a shit stadium and whose fans indulge in mass murder, talk funny and don’t like employment.
A weird bunch.
It's scousers most of their economy is based on seeing other people's property and calling it their own.

See, Saturday night must have been a bit vexing for the red scousers. Not a single shiny shite do they give about us - honestly - so would be unlikely to demean themselves hoping for us to win. Much easier and fulfilling to saturate friendly social media platforms with City bingo whilst foaming at the mouth and swearing unconvincingly that they don't care about us.

On the other hand, could they give tacit support to a team whose fans along with Belgian skinheads and rogue builders managed to take the lives of 39 people at a football match?

A conundrum for sure but I'd love to know how many of them were up and down off their manky sofas spitting phlegm and bile at the TV screen at a game they didn't care about and had no interest in.

They won a double of their own, the top for 2 weeks in January cup and the we beat Man City cup.
It's a treble of you count their other trophy for the most penalties awarded.
Not sure you can count that one as Old Mother Riley and his visually impaired clowns make sure they win it every season.

It's nice to know their fans care so much about who our manager is and are so very concerned about the possibility of us getting Gerrard (which is as likely as George Best scoring a hat trick for the rags next season) or Rafa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.