Ref Watch

All I know is thank f*ck that horrible git Lahoz has retired. Subtly favoured them throughout the match and the two big decisions totally went their way again. In no way did the ball hit Reece James' chest before hitting his arm for the penalty, and had the yellow out before De Bruyne was on the floor for the assault when he should have waited to hear if their was anything sinister in it.

A total Sh*thead who will probably having a meet up with that Tebas prick to congratulate each other on being bent cockwombles.
The reverse angle of the handball was the conclusive angle. Looked a clear enough pen to me, and the challenge assault on Kev should have been a straight red. Plus all the 50/50's and 60/40's that went Chelsea's way, plus the numerous times he played on with no advantage, and the blatant one he pulled back for a foul when we had a clear advantage that really pissed Kev off...

If the officiating had been fair from the kick off I believe we'd have won that game (despite all the bollocks posted about Pep's team selection). I think we just didn't have enough in reserve to deal with it.

UEFA are very good at protecting copyright. Is there any clip of the penalty claim?
If you look on BT sports youtube highlights you see it twice on sh*te angles. Arms outstretched and it connects solely with his right arm. Once again the fact there was no replays during the game and the two sh*tty angles on the highlights tells me it was bent. The fact the slimeball ref was so adamant that it hit James' chest first when it quite clearly didn't really pisses me off.

We will need to invoke the spirit of Roy Paul, when we were beaten by Newcastle in '56 he promised we would be back to win he following year. As a 9 year old, twelve months to wait seemed, to a nipper like a life time. Then we did the following year, even with Bert breaking his neck.
So patience fellow Blues, keep the faith and we will be back.
You're definitely getting old.
That was 1955 - we won it in '56!
;-)

(You're 4 years older than me)

If you look on BT sports youtube highlights you see it twice on sh*te angles. Arms outstretched and it connects solely with his right arm. Once again the fact there was no replays during the game and the two sh*tty angles on the highlights tells me it was bent. The fact the slimeball ref was so adamant that it hit James' chest first when it quite clearly didn't really pisses me off.
He was as convinced as Atkinson,when Aguero was taken out by Young in the Derby.Impossible that either decision was mistaken.

Stone wall penalty from the angles I saw. Yes the arm was in a natural position but they moved. No way did it hit his chest, just his arm and it looked like the shot was on target too. It should've at least gone to the monitor to view from all angles. As for the Rudiger challenge.It's a slippery slop if you get a red card for that. Lots of players will take a yellow for that type of block week in week out. Just unfortunate for Kev it felt like train had hit him. Yellow for sure.

The reverse angle of the handball was the conclusive angle. Looked a clear enough pen to me, and the challenge assault on Kev should have been a straight red. Plus all the 50/50's and 60/40's that went Chelsea's way, plus the numerous times he played on with no advantage, and the blatant one he pulled back for a foul when we had a clear advantage that really pissed Kev off...

If the officiating had been fair from the kick off I believe we'd have won that game (despite all the bollocks posted about Pep's team selection). I think we just didn't have enough in reserve to deal with it.
I don't think that's true, as from that angle any touch on his chest would be hidden - you're ONLY going to see the ball when it's by his arm.

It's not great quality, but if you watch the front angle slowmo replay slowed right down to 0.25 speed on youtube, it looks like there are two clear touches - which given where it hit his arm only really makes sense if it comes off his chest.

Stone wall penalty from the angles I saw. Yes the arm was in a natural position but they moved. No way did it hit his chest, just his arm and it looked like the shot was on target too. It should've at least gone to the monitor to view from all angles. As for the Rudiger challenge.It's a slippery slop if you get a red card for that. Lots of players will take a yellow for that type of block week in week out. Just unfortunate for Kev it felt like train had hit him. Yellow for sure.
So if you admit it’s a foul and the outcome is serious injury then the lotg say straight red.

I don't think that's true, as from that angle any touch on his chest would be hidden - you're ONLY going to see the ball when it's by his arm.

It's not great quality, but if you watch the front angle slowmo replay slowed right down to 0.25 speed on youtube, it looks like there are two clear touches - which given where it hit his arm only really makes sense if it comes off his chest.
It’s not his chest though. I have now seen the angle you speak of and it hits his right arm then rib area and back onto his arm.

The fact that odious tw*t of a ref is so quick to deal with the two main issues of the game instantly (along with the KDB assault) when he knows he has VAR makes me sick. I believe any fair minded referee would surely have waited on their assessment before looking to deal with it immediately. His lighting quick reactions to both incidents rendered VAR null and void as we all know they are in it together.

Anyway, good riddance to the tw*t!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.