Harry Kane

I want kane over haaland. I KNOW kane will rock up and bang goals in, i cant say the same about haaland .
Correct I feel we are in a better position for kane and we know he will score in this league, I'm not knocking haland I'd personally prefer him but it seems there could be too many obstacles but kane for me would be brilliant!

The job of a TD is more than that. Otherwise everyone could be capable to do it. The art of negotiations is undervalued. He is not a good negotiater. For example when we have to sell players they always gets sold for far lower than what others could get for. I'm not impressed by him. The only reason he got this job is him luring Pep in to this club. And that have worked.
Sorry that is bollocks , we have a brilliant squad because of him and the others , we tend to let people run down their contracts and leave with thanks or let them go when they are in their thirties , we got our money back on sane , nolito, good deal for nico and ian , got our money back on negredo, you should know this

Its not about tixiki its guardiola who doesnt want sign Kane. Reason being guardiola doesnt like big characters superstars. People who can challenge him about line ups or anything for that matter. ( unless he thinks he is the reason why they are superstars ala messi ) Kane is not only the best striker in the league, he is also the England captain and already a superstar. Guardiola likes to be THE star in evry club hes managed. I remember him benching Muller in bayern ...Benchin a prime Zlatan and so on. I have been a member of this forum since 2010 but this is my first ever post. For whats worth I really hope city do sign Kane but I woudnt hold my breath.
Lol, defo not worth waiting for , we have been so succesful since 2010 but that is it ?

Its not about tixiki its guardiola who doesnt want sign Kane. Reason being guardiola doesnt like big characters superstars. People who can challenge him about line ups or anything for that matter. ( unless he thinks he is the reason why they are superstars ala messi ) Kane is not only the best striker in the league, he is also the England captain and already a superstar. Guardiola likes to be THE star in evry club hes managed. I remember him benching Muller in bayern ...Benchin a prime Zlatan and so on. I have been a member of this forum since 2010 but this is my first ever post. For whats worth I really hope city do sign Kane but I woudnt hold my breath.
Good post. I never thought about it in that way. We need more red posters like this. It helps me take my blue specs off from time to time :)

Comparing Kane’s attitude to Zlatan is an
Outlandish claim.

Pep you selfish egotistical prick ;)

Thomas Müller appeared in 92% of Bundesliga games under Pep, so not sure about that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.