Who’s gone in the summer?

Striker- Kane, Left back - Bertrand and centre mid - Bissouma.

Please lord not Sergi fucking Roberto.

I don’t see us spending mental amounts in a post pandemic window and this side did manage to get to within three wins from a quadruple, so I’m hoping the likes of Laporte, Cancelo, Bernardo and Jesus all stay. Hard to predict what will happen though.

JWP, Doucoure for a left field shrewd signing, Grealish, plus a top 25+ goal striker. Kane is injury prone and wrong side of 27, Haaland would be amazing but could cost all of our budget alone.

Use funds from the sale of Sterling, Mendy, Ake and Rodri, great player but not quick enough, to soften the blow to a huge window.

Last edited:
Sam lee has mentioned that Silva is unhappy. May be he wants to play in the wing or as number 10. So, if thats the case then I would add Nicolo Brella with your list. Thus, enough pace in the midfield Bissouma and brella with KDB.
Sam lee knows fuck all except how to post click bait

No team expect PSG has the money to pay for laporte, Real and barca would be his preferred option but they will never pay the 70m we will ask for. We will not sell to PL teams.
I dont want laporte to leave but i think Varane would be a good replacement and available for cheap.
Real might be open for a cash + varane deal. 30m+Varane.

If Arsenal really are interested in Sterling and he was open to a mid-table move (unlikely) Let them give us £20-30 million and Saka, Pep could turn him into everything we want sterling to be.

“Leeds United have registered an interest in Huesca's Spanish left-back Javi Galan, 26, whose release clause has dropped to £3.5m. (Football Insider)”

If Bielsa is interested, he must be strong, quick and able to get up and down the line! Nick him!!!

“Leeds United have registered an interest in Huesca's Spanish left-back Javi Galan, 26, whose release clause has dropped to £3.5m. (Football Insider)”

If Bielsa is interested, he must be strong, quick and able to get up and down the line! Nick him!!!
I mentioned him in the players who can improve us thread. Very solid left back and a ridiculously low release clause. Barcelona were rumoured to be sniffing around at one point. He has excellent stats with passing accuracy and progressive passing, similar to Zinchenko.

He will be an astute pick up for whoever signs him.

If Arsenal really are interested in Sterling and he was open to a mid-table move (unlikely) Let them give us £20-30 million and Saka, Pep could turn him into everything we want sterling to be.
Saka is the better player now,while similar style wise....Saka is superior and stronger on the ball and has more strings to his bow.
He'd be an excellent upgrade.

I think Tierney would be the only player we'd take from Arsenal as I think Saka is completely unobtainable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.