Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

today is my day 2 and still no sign of my euro fins test kit. what's the appropriate action? wait to see if they turn up or book an nhs test asap?

Anybody on Flight 5 that has not had anything from NHS test and trace yet and nothing on their app ?

I’ve had text, email, 2 phone calls late yesterday and a 3rd call at 9am today. Still had nothing on my app.

Considering there must have been about 300 on that flight I would have expected more saying they’ve been contacted- appreciate they won’t all come on BM.
I was on flight 5 and have had no contact whatsoever regarding self isolating etc.

I see Portugal likely to move from green to amber, hope it wasn’t due to our visit and thank fuck it wasn’t done a week ago

Flew independently weds to sunday both Ryanair flights. The return was the 9.00am out of Porto that was delayed an hour. Just had track and trace text and email to self isolate along with the other 3 from our group who went.

today is my day 2 and still no sign of my euro fins test kit. what's the appropriate action? wait to see if they turn up or book an nhs test asap?
This is my day 4. I've had no word from them whatsoever. I paid the £56. They sent me a code to use on the inbound flight (which worked) but no sign of the kit I paid for. I'm going to try and get my money back through my bank and I'll certainly complain to trading standards. I'll wait to see if anyone gets in touch from the authorities, but I doubt it. Keep your head down and try and get a refund is my advice.

Posted mine to the Alphabiolabs on Tuesday and still haven't heard anything.
I have tracked it and it's been received.
Anyone else?
Same. And I think it was also @Uwe's Grandad that said they'd heard nothing either. Royal Mail tracking shows it as received, so hopefully sometime today we'll have the results.

Emailed them for an update last night but they've not got back to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.