Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

So do you show your certificate to the airline staff just before boarding or do you have to show it at security? Apologies as like many others, I’ve not done this before

You show the test result when you board. Security is just an automated gate for boarding pass scan

It says in the clinical comments bit: 'The result of your PCR swab test was made available by a trained health professional after analysis using a high performance RT-PCR (Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction) system registered and CE approved for use in the European Union.'

I'm hoping that will be enough but I am still shitting it!
That's not on mine? Did your come through the app or via email?

Dropped my test off 10am today at Barpop

On the day trip

Should still be well within 72 hours hopefully, even if the Airline staff aren't paying attention to the Gov.Uk website

Dropped my test off 10am today at Barpop

On the day trip

Should still be well within 72 hours hopefully, even if the Airline staff aren't paying attention to the Gov.Uk website
Did you ask about the registration thing when you dropped it off ? I’m still slightly concerned about who to actually register it with , also did they tell you when your result would be back ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.