Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Mine came by email in my junk folder. Check there if you haven't got one on the email.
Nope nothing there, did you have to add health passport worldwide app before being swabbed? I did and the results were sent in the app.

booked in at Dam health this afternoon but although i feel healthy and have no symptons its just that bit of anxiety until results come back, honestly the stress since this time last week

Nope nothing there, did you have to add health passport worldwide app before being swabbed? I did and the results were sent in the app.
I didn't no, I was just sent them by email. Did they send you the PDF certificate on the app?

I didn't no, I was just sent them by email. Did they send you the PDF certificate on the app?
The result comes in the app then you have the option to save a PDF, but the PDF didn't reference RT.

The information on the PDF is below, also has name passport number and DOB.

CLINICAL PATHOLOGY : COVID-19 TEST RESULT
Test Type: PCR Test
Sample Date: 25/05/2021
Test Time (24h): 17:06
RESULT: Non-Detected
ADMINISTERING HEALTHCARE FACILITY
Test Administered by: DAM Group UK
Address: DAM Group UK Queens Dock Business Centre Norfolk Street Liverpool L1 0BG
Contact Number: +44 44 151 640 0128
Certified by: Holly Ianson
Note:
TO VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS CERTIFICATE, PLEASE SCAN THE QR CODE EXCLUSIVLEY BY USING THE HEALTH PASSPORT SCANNER MOBILE APP. HEATLH PASSPORT SCANNER IS FREE TO DOWNLOAD FROM YOUR MOBILE APP STORE.

SARS-CoV-2 is a novel coronavirus responsible for COVID-19. Symptoms associated with SARS- CoV-2
infection may be absent, mild or severe and include loss of taste, smell, fever, dry cough, headache, muscle body aches, difficulty breathing and less commonly gastrointestinal symptoms. The SARS-CoV-2 virus is extremely contagious and is a notifiable disease.

The sensitivity of the above test may be affected by the timing of sampling in the course of infection and by sampling technique. If negative, repeat testing may be required in the case of a positive contact or symptoms consistent with SARS-CoV-2 infection. Contact your health care provider for advice if required.

A negative or non-detected test result means the COVID-19 virus was not identified in the test sample at the time of testing. It does not mean that the person tested has not had COVID-19 or that they will not develop the infection in the future.

A positive or detected test result means the COVID-19 virus was found in the test sample at the time of
testing. Public health advice is to self-isolate.

Did you ask about the registration thing when you dropped it off ? I’m still slightly concerned about who to actually register it with , also did they tell you when your result would be back ?

So I registered it will alphabiolabs through the QR code yesterday using that BLIND ref as the booking ref no

Then came on here this morning and saw that you need to do it with blindspot as well, so did that. Didn't ask for the booking ref on there though.

They said tests should be back with you by 8pm today, but they are prioritizing tests for people that are travelling Friday am first.

Had a mare sealing the biohazard bag me and the missus at at for 5 mins last night making a pigs ear of it, hopefully it won't void the test

Edit: my flights showing as 1am return so should be well within the 72 hours even if it's delayed

So I registered it will alphabiolabs through the QR code yesterday using that BLIND ref as the booking ref no

Then came on here this morning and saw that you need to do it with blindspot as well, so did that. Didn't ask for the booking ref on there though.

They said tests should be back with you by 8pm today, but they are prioritizing tests for people that are travelling Friday am first.

Had a mare sealing the biohazard bag me and the missus at at for 5 mins last night making a pigs ear of it, hopefully it won't void the test

Edit: my flights showing as 1am return so should be well within the 72 hours even if it's delayed
Thank you for the reply , i feel a bit more at ease. I have registered on both alpabiolabs and blindspot, im just trying to be sure because im taking mine and my mates tomorrow morning and as he wont be with me i want to make sure he has registered correctly as well. could you possibly give us a shout when you get your results back so i can get some idea of time lines .

Yea no worries, will post on here and tag you.

Have a look on youtube how to seal the biohazard test bags, save yourself some bother.

Thank you for the reply , i feel a bit more at ease. I have registered on both alpabiolabs and blindspot, im just trying to be sure because im taking mine and my mates tomorrow morning and as he wont be with me i want to make sure he has registered correctly as well. could you possibly give us a shout when you get your results back so i can get some idea of time lines .

How do you register on Blindspot?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.