Seasoncard - 2021/22

That's not the issue, people have different circumstances.

My dad doesn't have a smart phone, he doesn't have an email address and doesn't use the Internet.

He turns 70 next week and has watched City for 60 years.

I have a phone that is six years old and don't even take it to matches, because I refuse to be wedded to the fucking thing.

My 13 year old doesn't have a smart phone.

They are the reason the world is now churning out a society of obese kids and adults with an additional limb they cannot do without.

I'm sure City will be quite happy to still accept cash and direct debit cards at their bars and store...

I've had to cut right back this year, got rid of sky, gym memberships, froze my pension, even.

I've really missed the football and going with my dad and son. Wasn't going to renew last year but had come around to thinking would take on a bit of debt to facilitate it.

If mobiles are now pre-requisite, don't think I will bother, as essentially I shouldn't have to contemplate paying hundreds more out on phones to watch bloody City.

They have moved my seat, forced me to park even further away from the ground in recent years.

I am City fan, nobody is forced to jump through these hoops, yet these hoops do exist.
That really deserves more than a 'Like'. Completely agree, however as someone said on a thread here recently, "if you suck the Devil's dick for long enough, then eventually you have to swallow", and sadly that is where modern football organisations are going.

Mansour never bought City because he supported City and he clearly isn't bothered about going to games neither. He bought City to make money and sadly that means every so often you wean away customers who have reduced spending and source new blood. Loyalty is a concept that only us newly titled 'Legacy Fans' understand. It clearly does not feature in business philosophy.

Last edited:
It's almost as though some are looking for excuses to not renew.
But the club should avoid making too many changes at a time when fans might be happy with the "match day experience" lasting just two hours. - Plus 5 hours post-match ranting after a poor result of course.
This is Bluedoom, sorry Bluemoan

That said, people should have a choice of mobile ticket or season card

Last edited:
I am sure there will be a choice, the Club are not stupid.
It more or less says there's a choice.

"The Club will be introducing mobile ticketing for all matches at the Etihad Stadium for the 2021/22 season. This follows its successful trial at the Etihad Stadium at the Club’s final match of the 2020/21 season.

Alternative ticket methods will be available for supporters should these be required."

Personally I will apply for the alternative method but if the club say no then I guess I will go with what they tell me to do. If it gets me back in the stadium then, as I've already stated, I will even climb the outside of the spiral in my City shirt and Help for Heroes hoodie!! Not sure if my life insurance or whatever will cover it but hey ho!! ;-)

Personally I will apply for the alternative method but if the club say no then I guess I will go with what they tell me to do. If it gets me back in the stadium then, as I've already stated, I will even climb the outside of the spiral in my City shirt and Help for Heroes hoodie!! Not sure if my life insurance or whatever will cover it but hey ho!! ;-)
I will give you a leg up if you need any assistance.

Why can't our new blue (aka black) passports get us in? I mean, the e-gates at the airport always work well, don't they?
Not for me. I have to remove my glasses and then I can't see which fuckin' way I've got the passport and can't read the instructions telling me I've got the passport the wrong way round. Only worked once at Mancheter.

would this help if defer??

Following consultation with City Matters, the Club will be offering an option for supporters to take a one season deferment on their Seasoncard for the 2021/22 season. Supporters who choose this option will retain any Ticket Points accrued in previous seasons.

Further information about the process for Seasoncard deferment will be published online on June 8
Cheers! That sounds like a splendid option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.