General Videogame Thread

That's what I did, to the point where Javier would randomly show up and ask WTF was I doing and was I heading back to camp.

I bit the bullet in the end and finished the main story. Now I'm doing the same in New Austin with John and 92% completed. I'll be gutted when I've finished it.
I'm running out of things to do now in terms of hunting and side missions - I've got all my upgraded satchels and I can't seem to find 3 or 4 of the legendary animals so I've been playing through a bit more of the story.

I've fought the temptation to use any guides for the collectibles thus far, I might try to get to 100% depending how long the doc signs me off work for!

I've been playing Days Gone for over a month. It's my favourite game in years, so I almost feel guilty for not actually having bought it (it was on PS+). A big problem with the games industry is reliance on patching & updates - I'm playing a better game now than those who paid full price. If it was this good when released they'd have made more money and I'd be looking forward to a sequel.

I've been playing Days Gone for over a month. It's my favourite game in years, so I almost feel guilty for not actually having bought it (it was on PS+). A big problem with the games industry is reliance on patching & updates - I'm playing a better game now than those who paid full price. If it was this good when released they'd have made more money and I'd be looking forward to a sequel.
Very rare i get season passes but mopped up on this game, absolutely may favorite RPG since Fallout New Vegas.

Switched back to Xbox for the new Gen from Ps4 pro though I think it is on game pass now

I'm not a fps fan at all, but I see his is getting panned even this far before release? They want £70 for the base game, which has no single player and only 7 maps, and will then release 4 further payable drops this year. If you want the whole lot you're looking at £120?

Regardless of the quality of the game, does this kind of behavior ever lead to a successful game? Anthem, Mass Effect Andromeda, lots more who tried that model and bombed.

Been playing Football Manager 21. Is it just me or are the transfer demands a bit cheeky and outrageous like "Norwich City would like a deal STARTING at £145 million"?!

Been playing Football Manager 21. Is it just me or are the transfer demands a bit cheeky and outrageous like "Norwich City would like a deal STARTING at £145 million"?!
Yea it’s taking the piss with transfers. I got it few months ago and once you tweak the shit out of the tactics board it can become a bit mundane after awhile. I did watch a few YouTube videos before hand. Still a great game.

Anyone played SnowRunner for the PlayStation? Any good?

Hate this game! Bought it and the disc would not play. It was blaming the HD on the PlayStation. Hooked it up to the laptop to wipe HD...power shorted out and fried both laptop and PlayStation. Still too pissed to play it. Destroyed a very decent HP Pavilion ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.