General Videogame Thread

Been playing Football Manager 21. Is it just me or are the transfer demands a bit cheeky and outrageous like "Norwich City would like a deal STARTING at £145 million"?!
Some transfers are crazy you have to pay too money to get a player and sell for way below market value on yours. Maybe they know we are city fans. Sometimes you can get a player upset with a few offers and the selling club will put up for transfer on a more acceptable amount

You won't get much for it though!

Im not arsed mate. I’ve been wanting a modern BF for years. The 7 maps will be enough to please me for a few months, then hopefully we should see a frequent amount of new content. Dice took to long releasing content for BF5, it got stale and boring. With the amount of resources they’re putting into 2042, you’d think they’ve learnt from their mistakes.

Im not arsed mate. I’ve been wanting a modern BF for years. The 7 maps will be enough to please me for a few months, then hopefully we should see a frequent amount of new content. Dice took to long releasing content for BF5, it got stale and boring. With the amount of resources they’re putting into 2042, you’d think they’ve learnt from their mistakes.

Fair play. If you get value from it then what more can you ask.

Seems like a steep £10 per map but as usual gaming can be very cheap (per hour) if you play it for weeks and weeks.

Fair play. If you get value from it then what more can you ask.

Seems like a steep £10 per map but as usual gaming can be very cheap (per hour) if you play it for weeks and weeks.

Gaming isn’t expensive. Games provide us endless amount of hours of fun with your mates. You can spend over £100 on a average night out that you will forget within a few months. £70 for a game is value for money.

Thought that was a really good E3 from Xbox. Lots of exclusives and it’s just increases the value of game pass.

£10 a month is an absolute bargain considering the value for money. It also includes EA play as well.

Thought that was a really good E3 from Xbox. Lots of exclusives and it’s just increases the value of game pass.

£10 a month is an absolute bargain considering the value for money. It also includes EA play as well.

There's rumours they are trying to do a deal with Ubisoft the bring Ubisoft Plus into GamePass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.