Harry Kane

Yep, when we have teams boxed in, he would be our killer in the box, during build up play he can get involved deeper and also has good vision and can pick a pass.
He also scores plenty of screamers and isn't afraid of taking it on outside the box. Hopefully Pep doesn't take that away from his game if we sign the lad.

BBC Gossip running a story Juve want Kane…. Can’t put a deal together to buy Jesus but they want Kane…. Levy trying to start a bidding war? Can’t see Kane in Italia… what did Ian Rush say about Italian? It’s like a foreign language!

would Kane be a fit with a Pep team though?? Does always seem like they play best without a traditional number nine.. see Aguero
I don't understand why people believe we prefer/play better without a striker. I think we were forced to try that system, because Aguero was injured, and Jesus not really scoring. We won the league this season because we sorted the defense, we scored 19 goals less than last season when we came second.

If we can't get Haaland then I definitely want Kane. He is definitely the next best thing for us.
Short term Kane is the better option. He’s the perfect player for peps team

long term Haaland is the better option but there’s always a chance being so young that he could fail to live up to the hype. It happens

with Kane you know exactly what you’re getting and it’s almost guaranteed he’d be a success if he can avoid injuries

Here's the tale of Harry Kane
They thought his powers were on the wane
Despite the Sky and BT snickers
He came to join the City slickers
A perfect fit he proved to be
A number 9 with potency
He'd hit the net from Kevin's crosses
Creating wins from potential losses
He nicely filled our final hole
With no more chokes in front of goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.