Harry Kane

I wonder if this ‘gentleman’s agreement’ includes a lower fee for giving an extra year coupled with no CL

Will Jesus want to be converted into a 4/5th choice winger when there’s a World Cup on the horizon?

Mmm good point. Not sure Spurs is what he'll want either though. Featuring regularly for a top team in the CL would be better for him surely.

He knew fine well every last gesture, bit of body language and expression would be read into, to look for signs of a goodbye.

And, he made a proper goodbye of it, didn't seem to care, didnt stick with the team, went off on his own and let himself get emotional.

So I see that as mind made up and pretty serious, and I now believe the rumours, whoever happens to have leaked them. I also partly respect that he did that, didn't try be coy or guarded. Yet to be seen if anything materialises or how quickly. I still think, if we are interested the gap will be way too big to get a deal done.

Seriously, how fucking much do people here think Jesus is worth, fucking 12 quid?

I dont understand why some would not want Kane, I just can't get my head around it. He is the modern day PL Shearer - guarantees goals and the PL title in my opinion for the next few years, an honest hardworking player and Good pro.

I also think both Sterling and Jesus will stay. There are plenty of games and ultimately they earn good money and win medals.

I dont understand why some would not want Kane, I just can't get my head around it. He is the modern day PL Shearer - guarantees goals and the PL title in my opinion for the next few years, an honest hardworking player and Good pro.

I also think both Sterling and Jesus will stay. There are plenty of games and ultimately they earn good money and win medals.
Sterling must be replaced surely. Kane or no Kane.

Anyone think if the Dippers lose Salah or Mane this up coming transfer window they may go for Kane ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.