Harry Kane

Not your standard fan-clap, he looks emotional.
Breaking news.

The Spuds players were given official confirmation before the game started that following a recent re- review the plans for the Spurs cheese room had been placed on indefinite hold. Apparently it hit Keane hardest as he is a great lover of all types.

His emotional slow walk round the stadium was explained by a Spuds official close to the player. ‘He was looking for spaces where a smaller scale cheese kiosk type structure could be located and realised how difficult it would be.’

A source close to me (wife) has confirmed that I have had too much ale and should take my leave and retire to the spare bedroom and stop pissing her off.

His dad left us when he was 2. There is pictures of him as a teenager in city gear and posts on social media in recent years. Pretending he doesn have an affinity with us barring the time his dad played for us (whilst he was 2) is nonsense.

He looks big for 2 anyway!
Looks like a kid destined to shoot up a school

Fred??
Oh right said!:))

I live for this. Amazing how people can be bothered over someone from a different country having strong opinions — there is a name for that. I’ve had my life threatened twice in my job by people bothered by what I was doing, and I knew then I was in the right path. This coward, hiding behind a second anonymous profile, not being able to handle my posts, and yet not brave enough to even @ me in the post, makes me very happy. The better your opinions, the stronger the emotions. It’s not the first time and hopefully won’t be the last. Glad to be generating traffic and signups

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.