Seasoncard - 2021/22

I got the same email but thought id check online .it said payment card out of date so i entered a new card got a message pop up saying card already registered ,then a message from the bank saying card is blocked as manchester city have tried to many times to collect a payment

They have bank details for DD?

Does anyone know how these Mobile Tickets work?

For example, if I wanted to give my ticket to a mate for the day, is it possible to do that without giving him my phone?!

They have bank details for DD?
they didnt becuse when I applied for DD it said no account ,ive finaly managed to register another card but Itb would only let pay up front .I decided that option was better than having to phone the ticket office

they didnt becuse when I applied for DD it said no account ,ive finaly managed to register another card but Itb would only let pay up front .I decided that option was better than having to phone the ticket office
It is the club's problem as far as I am concerned. They claim it will auto renew and cards were just for cup schemes on mine, the bank account has been the same since DD started, so if they have lost or deleted my info they need to contact me.

I understand people who don't have trust in anything under Wilson though and want to make sure themselves.

My having to relocate due to the new advertising hoardings has actually now turned into a blessing in disguise. The ticket office rang me this morning and sorted my relocation within five minutes, three rows back from my original seat and none of the hassle of me trying to contact them.

My having to relocate due to the new advertising hoardings has actually now turned into a blessing in disguise. The ticket office rang me this morning and sorted my relocation within five minutes, three rows back from my original seat and none of the hassle of me trying to contact them.
You could of passed my number onto them
Over 5 hours today still not got through
Premier league club
Non league ticket office

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.