Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell are you supposed to do toward the evening?
Swap the band or DJ for an evening of nice sedate poetry !
Hope whatever you do (maybe fuck em and just get on with it) I hope it goes well mate ..
Thank you. We're just going to pray for good weather (so guests can spend most of the day outside) and hopefully, our venue isn't super strict.

We might invite some G7 leaders so we're allowed standing drinks receptions too.

This is basically bang on lol.

I'm getting married at a venue that does everything (ceremony, wedding breakfast, reception) so what I've paid for is to rent the venue for the full day. If I decide to have a reception another time, I still have to pay full whack, so it's pointless to consider it!

Yeah fair play, was just a random thought being lobbed out there.

Boris is trying to pass this as a win for the wedding industry, it simply isn't!

I can have my full guestlist at my wedding now, which is great. But they can't fucking do anything after they arrive! It's a load of fear-mongering bollocks at this point.

Gonna be honest. I have zero intention of telling anyone that they can't dance or sing at our wedding. It'll be late August. Everyone there will be jabbed up. I presume (and hope) those rules will be gone by then, but either way it can't pretend I'll be sticking to them.

Thank you. We're just going to pray for good weather (so guests can spend most of the day outside) and hopefully, our venue isn't super strict.

We might invite some G7 leaders so we're allowed standing drinks receptions too.
Invite the red arrows to a demonstration as well and you could harp on about global warming ! Just enjoy your day pal fuck this bunch off.

Don't know if I'm right but serious/critical cases stand at 161 I'm sure it was over 1000 a couple of weeks back I know cases are rising but it seems to me that the amount of people getting seriously ill and dying is dropping rapidly really dont think there was any need to extend the so called freedom day.
They never had any intention of finishing it on June 21 mate, liars the lot of them.

Gonna be honest. I have zero intention of telling anyone that they can't dance or sing at our wedding. It'll be late August. Everyone there will be jabbed up. I presume (and hope) those rules will be gone by then, but either way it can't pretend I'll be sticking to them.

Id be doing the exact opposite and getting people up dancing. Vulnerable have all been offered the jab, crack on.

Don't know if I'm right but serious/critical cases stand at 161 I'm sure it was over 1000 a couple of weeks back I know cases are rising but it seems to me that the amount of people getting seriously ill and dying is dropping rapidly really dont think there was any need to extend the so called freedom day.

On Ventilators, Mid March they were at 1000+ but were in rapid decline. most of May and June has been under where we are now though and we're sneaking back up, mostly being driven by the north west at the moment ( about 40% of all of them from our region )

Zoe data across the country:

Conwy
in North Wales (Llandudno etc) at 4009 - in a high watch list. Denbighshire (Rhyl etc) rises a tier also.

No prizes for guessing how Delta got into Wales.

In Greater Manchester both Manchester and Stockport are rising unfortunately and in the darkest red zone.

Manchester up to 9308

Stockport up to 8692 (its highest in some time as real numbers have been falling here in the past week).

Bury is third highest in GM on 7753

Tameside just below on 7547

Then Oldham on 3267

Trafford is falling on 3216

AS is Wigan on 2153

The other three GM boroughs are actually above even Manchester but at such a high number the actual figure is less reliable.

Salford though is clearly the most - as its real life Pop Score proves - and according to Zoe its score has ris again as it has been doing steeply this week to a whopping 21, 618.

Bolton's numbers are second on 13. 560.

And Rochdale only just fails to be counted as a normal number (sub 10,000) on 10,027.

Cheshire East has also started to rise fast in past few days and is in the same upper watch zone on 5486.

Liverpool also joins that dark red watch list after a steady rise in past week to 5172 today.

Newcastle on Tyne is up on 8386 and Sunderland still. Gateshead and now County Durham have middle range pink numbers in the 4000s now.

In Scotland colours are growing darker too with Perth and Kinross highest on 12, 130 and Edinburgh on 10, 511 and Mid Lothian on 10, 339.

But really Scotland like the North West has so much pink and red it is pretty much eveywhere now.

Sadly the south of England is going the same way with now almost all populated areas tirning pinker and pinker in embarrassment for whoever let the Delta variant get into the UK.

Hillingdon on the western edge of London on 9815 is one of the latest to spike.

Swale in Kent is rising through the 5000s too.

The Midlands is much the same.

In fact outside of rural areas it is easier to report where cases are not spreading daily.

In the past week this has spread fast and wide.

What number are you referring to here and where?

I have certainly not seen such a big fall in hospital data in a couple of weeks. It is slowly but surely going the other way.

People in England on ventilators rose by 24 to 170 over the past weekend alone. It was 110 two weeks ago.

That is a more than 50% increase in 2 weeks.

This is a long way from the 3736 in January at the peak but it is unquestionably rising and that rise escalated last week from the week before.

Same with patient numbers.

With the North West being the main reason for both rises.

The region where the variant first appeared and has had lomg enough to seed these hospital rises.

Numbers we are yet to see in other regions but are all but certain to follow in the coming month.

I post the numbers from hospital every day in here around early evening.

We will almost certainly get nowhere near those January numbers but with 6 other England regions yet to show any uptick like the NW has post Delta colonising them it remains unclear how far up we could go in coning weeks as this spreads. Which it undeniably is doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.