Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be honest. I have zero intention of telling anyone that they can't dance or sing at our wedding. It'll be late August. Everyone there will be jabbed up. I presume (and hope) those rules will be gone by then, but either way it can't pretend I'll be sticking to them.
So you shouldn't!

I think you'll be fine by late August anyway mate. I hope it hasn't been too stressful for you (or more likely your bride). I'm gonna be very relieved when this ordeal is over - who'd get married hey? :')

So you shouldn't!

I think you'll be fine by late August anyway mate. I hope it hasn't been too stressful for you (or more likely your bride). I'm gonna be very relieved when this ordeal is over - who'd get married hey? :')
‘ordeal is over’

You’re getting married...your ordeals are just beginning mate!!

;-)

That's the estimates on the government website based on whichever models projections they're using yeah. Must admit those numbers shocked me.
So what's the point, we really can't control it no matter what.

Everyone live your life, get vaccined, get fit, eat healthy, but at some point you will get covid

All you can do in the meantime is get as healthy as possible, lose weight and be in the best shape for when you catch it.

No point in lockdowns now, it doesn't stop it

Boris is trying to pass this as a win for the wedding industry, it simply isn't!

I can have my full guestlist at my wedding now, which is great. But they can't fucking do anything after they arrive! It's a load of fear-mongering bollocks at this point.
Just dance, no one will care, no one will be stopping you. police won't be knocking on the door stopping it,

Scotland data

2 deaths - was 0 last week

974 cases - was 655 last week

5.0% positivity - was 5.0% last week

137 patients - up 9 on yesterday - was 121 last week

17 ventilated icu - same as yeserday - was 12 last week.

Similar pattern in Scotland to England with hospital numbers creeping up.

Though cases have at least shown signs they may have stopped increasing in past week or so.

You do know that even during the strictest lockdowns pre jabs loads of people were not following any rules? I saw neighbours going in and out of each others houses, kids and teenagers mingling together and grandparents visiting. None were hospitalised or died. I was in the crowd against Everton alongside thousands of others. We all mingled, no masks in our seats, sang and at the end of the game were herded together in that queuing system for the tram. We were then all crammed together on the tram. I'm sure in London tubes are packed, as are buses and trains in rush hour. Indeed I saw footage of thousands pouring off trains there in the height of the pandemic. Supermarket's are busy with very little social distancing.

How long have we been told four more weeks? Just get through this and we can get back to normal? When the vulnerable have been jabbed we can open up. Then it was over 50:s. Then over 40's. Now it's every fucker including kids. People aren't buying it anymore, many never did. I've had both jabs, played by the rules so I'm no conspiracy theorist.....but they could keep this going forever. Just when it looks like it's over .....oh look here's a new variant! Even better, we knew all about this new variant a couple of months before it became a problem her, but we still let thousands pour in and out of the country it originated in. We did our best but sorry .....just four more weeks.....
And smoking doesn’t give you cancer cos loads smoke all their lives…

Gonna be honest. I have zero intention of telling anyone that they can't dance or sing at our wedding. It'll be late August. Everyone there will be jabbed up. I presume (and hope) those rules will be gone by then, but either way it can't pretend I'll be sticking to them.
However a venue that has a licence to lose may think differently…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.