Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

Spurs, Leicester, Chelsea, United, Liverpool first 5/6 aways. Will take that

A conspiracy theorist may think that the Premier League are hoping that by starting the season with our most difficult games, it might just keep the title race alive - and have more teams in with a shout - for longer. Just saying’ ;-)

I know we have to play everyone but I’m very disappointed with such a tough opening fixture. A defeat would set the tone of the season badly and give the media more ammunition to wank about rags and Chelsea.

A nice home fixture against Norwich would have eased us back into things.

bad start puts more pressure on every game there after we ain’t going to do what we did last again that’s a one of scum as usual get there usual knee up!
Swings and roundabouts, Top heavy start gives us an easier run in, it's 38 games if we are good enough and I think we will be we'll win it.

Calendar updated in the first post ...

What jumps out is Chelsea (A) and Liverpool (A) sandwich the second CL group game ... watch Bayern or PSG away drop in there now ...

The Liverpool (H) is sandwiched between the two legs of the CL QF.

Leeds (A) sandwiched between the CL SF legs.

Leicester (A) straight after the first (stupid) International Break.

United (A) after the fourth CL group game.
Equally, Chelsea and Liverpool have us at home around their CL games. Liverpool have us away in the CL QF week. United have us straight after a CL group game...

Up to us to do our job.

Liverpool have a tough Christmas, Chelsea have a tough start and tough January and their last 3 away games are Leeds, Everton and the Rags. The Rags have a tough October/November around CL games and again in March as their big games are all in successive weekends, so each team can look at it a certain way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.