TV Series

I think it was around 2010/2011, I started watching a show called 'In Treatment', just found it completely by accident but was intrigued as I couldn't remember seeing Gabriel Byrne in a TV show.

I loved it.

It produced 3 series and then finished.

Now, it's back! I'm re-watching series 3 to re-anchor myself, but then I'm going into series 4! I really can't wait to see the updated version with Uzo Aduba, now added.

After everything I’ve read about ‘Time’ I have to say I was a bit disappointed. It’s good, and Sean Bean is superb, but overall it feels like it never really quite hit the heights I was expecting. A good solid 7.5/10.
3rd and final wasnt what i was expecting,still very good,but a bit flat.

After the first two,i was a bit disappointed.

Yeah thats a fair point. Weird I disliked him more in the office though?!
Ha ha! I've never seen a minute of either the UK or US version of that. There's just something about Mr. Gervais that really pisses me off, and I very irrationally carried that over, into not wanting to see the US one. Totally makes no sense, I know!!

Ha ha! I've never seen a minute of either the UK or US version of that. There's just something about Mr. Gervais that really pisses me off, and I very irrationally carried that over, into not wanting to see the US one. Totally makes no sense, I know!!

Christ. This is in danger of turning in to a love in, as your username is brilliant. Completely agree about the US office. Its the most overrated load of bollocks ever. But, despite not being a big Gervais fan, him and Merchant capture something in the UK office that is brilliant. Well worth a watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.