TV Series

3rd and final wasnt what i was expecting,still very good,but a bit flat.

After the first two,i was a bit disappointed.
It’s decent but I think Channel 4 did the whole ‘average Joe in prison’ thing much much better with ‘Buried’ starring Lennie James nearly 20 years ago.
A bit of a forgotten classic, it won a Best TV Drama BAFTA but poor scheduling and low viewing figures meant it never got a second series. It’s still well worth a watch on All4, especially if you enjoyed Time
Don’t just take my word for it though, Daniel Mays knows the score as well

Just finished "Into the night". 5/10 One thing I don't get. They are flying round the world to avoid the sunrise in a knackered plane. They keep stopping to re fuel. Why not just swap planes for a better one???

Just finished "Into the night". 5/10 One thing I don't get. They are flying round the world to avoid the sunrise in a knackered plane. They keep stopping to re fuel. Why not just swap planes for a better one???
Can't say I've seen it but on a similar vein it always annoys me in shootouts where they're running out of ammo for sidearms and totally ignore the fully automatic, loaded weapons that the bad guys drop.

Started Katla on Netflix about 3 hours ago. Still sat here watching it. I'm absolutely glued to the sofa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.