Seasoncard - 2021/22

Thank you mate. I"ve just phoned them and to cut a long story short it turned out that it hadn't been renewed so I had to renew it then over the phone, set up direct debit again and enrol on cup schemes again! I do now have the confirmation email now. Hope this helps others too.
Thank goodness fo automatic renewal. No wonder no one trusts them. Did they give you any reason why it hadn't auto-renewed?

Thank goodness fo automatic renewal. No wonder no one trusts them. Did they give you any reason why it hadn't auto-renewed?
At first I was told that it should have been renewed - it was just that the auto-renewals were still being 'processed' and that's why I hadn't yet received my confirmation email. He did then say he would check with his manager - I would have insisted he did that anyway if he hadn't done so - and came back and said that I'd need to renew there and then.

I've had worse from the ticket office in terms of seasoncard renewals before now and after many years' experience I actually expect something to go wrong more than I expect it to go smoothly. Encouraged by others including on here thought I'd better check. When so-called automatic renewals aren't working properly it really is piss poor.

At first I was told that it should have been renewed - it was just that the auto-renewals were still being 'processed' and that's why I hadn't yet received my confirmation email. He did then say he would check with his manager - I would have insisted he did that anyway if he hadn't done so - and came back and said that I'd need to renew there and then.

I've had worse from the ticket office in terms of seasoncard renewals before now and after many years' experience I actually expect something to go wrong more than I expect it to go smoothly. Encouraged by others including on here thought I'd better check. When so-called automatic renewals aren't working properly it really is piss poor.
Completely agree.

I've worked on two huge bank migration projects and we always did dry runs in advance to ensure everything was working properly. It's IT101.

If we have 30,124 accounts on DD, then you run a test renewal and ensure 30,124 accounts have been auto-renewed. If not, then you work out which ones haven't and why, then fix those and run it again.

Completely agree.

I've worked on two huge bank migration projects and we always did dry runs in advance to ensure everything was working properly. It's IT101.

If we have 30,124 accounts on DD, then you run a test renewal and ensure 30,124 accounts have been auto-renewed. If not, then you work out which ones haven't and why, then fix those and run it again.
Think its because Brian Kidd is in charge of the ticket system now and he’s not the best on technology apparently

It tends to be people who are the problem not technology. If your customers are unlikely to move to a competitor, you can pretend your Single Point of Failure types are doing a good job and promote them.

Also went for the "do nothing" option, not had any email or text confirmation yet. Hopefully not 2hr queues on the phone lines tomorrow!

Also went for the "do nothing" option, not had any email or text confirmation yet. Hopefully not 2hr queues on the phone lines tomorrow!
Login to your account and click on the Renew link. If your seat is showing as available to renew then it hasn't been. If you get an error page saying there isn't anything then it probably has been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.