Harry Kane

Strange timing. It's not like Spuds will talk to him whilst England are in the Euros. That might only be for two more games. I tend to distrust anything said on Sky. They're claiming player plus deals on offer and also claim Spuds will turn it down. Seems to be too much info on offer? Pinch of salt taken for now

Mentioning Aguero leaving for nothing is a bit disingenuous. He hardly played over the last 12 months of his contract and sadly couldn't be relied on anymore.
He could have stayed but chose not to.
Chose not to because he didn't like the terms of the offer made, and knew he could get a better deal elsewhere.

I know for sure that we'll all be watching out for Barcelona results next season to see how Sergio performs, and probably kicking ourselves if he hits the ground running!

Chose not to because he didn't like the terms of the offer made, and knew he could get a better deal elsewhere.

I know for sure that we'll all be watching out for Barcelona results next season to see how Sergio performs, and probably kicking ourselves if he hits the ground running!
Even a half fit Sergio will run riot in that league next season

this is much better looking version, 85+15, even tho can see Levy spitting blood seeing this. :D

Hi Raheem, do you fancy leaving the best team in Europe where you'll win silverware every season to move to Spurs where you'd earn less and be fighting it out to qualify for Europe?
What do you mean, no? Tut.
Or.

Hi Raheem,

How would you feel about moving back to London to a club that will adore you with no pressure to do your best as the fans think success is beating Arsenal?

We don't fuck about.

If confirmed Spurs have leaked this to stoke up a bidding war we'll walk away like we did with the piano player.

If it means the rags pay £150 mill for a crock. Even better.

:D

I just don’t think he’ll be a good fit for us, don’t forget Pep wanted Harry Maguire and Johnny Evans before them deals fell through and we got RD, this is another massive mistake, do we have scouts at this fucking club, the obvious isn’t always the best and this is on Pep I’m afraid
...and thicker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.