Harry Kane

I'm in the no stack in the poll. Mainly due to thinking long-term with Haaland but, I suppose 3/4 years of Kane is also long-term in football. His game has developed and he is more involved in play rather than standing on the 6 yard box as some posts insinuate. Fitness shouldn't be too much of an issue as we rotate players unlike Spurs.

The positive of buying Kane is that no matter how much we pay Spurs it'll just go against the debt, not that they are any real threat to us but, I fucking still hate them for that walk out of Wembley in '81. The LC final was nice however, I may never get the chance to see us live beating them in a final. Time does not heal a good grudge.
Hahah, i am glad i was only a glint in the milkmans eye then. Every blue of a certain vintage has that seared into their memory it seems. My personal gripe with spurs, if you could call it that, is how they spoke and reacted to us around 2011 when they saw us breezing past them as a club. Few spurs lads on here are ok but most of them are the epitomy of ignorant short sighted entitled so and so's who i feel rather happy about being all twisted up about their plight.

My lazy answer is "i'll trust Pep" regarding who we may or may not sign. I fully understand where you are coming from though certainly as i am partly the same.

Ahhh, yes. The huge Nordic market. All 28 million of them.

Key to our ongoing success abroad.

Haaland and Mbappe are pretty much the faces of Champions league abroad. And thats with one of them being at bloody Dortmund, and the other at a not traditionally big club.

Not that I think it is a deciding factor at all. Just pointing out

Yes clearly both of them are very selfish, staying at clubs despite having the chance to go to ones that are more likely to challenge for titles and pay them more money.

Kane is 29. It is now or never for him. For City it isn't business that makes sense in my opinion when Haaland is about and is so much younger. But there aren't many transfers the club has got wrong in recent seasons so I'll trust them to make the right choices.

Grealish I hope we sign.
Kane isnt 29 hes 27 soon to turn 28 this summer

Both great players and would have either.
But 3 years of Kane injuries and mark ability.
Or 5 years ( possibly more ) world brand and with youth possibly less injuries.
It's a no brainer

27 is the new 24 because if you were 27 20 years ago you had a Mac if 3 years before going down hill Kane be too strike for 7/8 years
I dont thinknots his age that people have a problem with.....however it's his reoccurring ankle problems and the lack of sell on value that go with his age ( amongst other things as well) ....couple that with haaland being considerably younger therefore having more longevity...more potential to be the next Kun....

Both great players and would have either.
But 3 years of Kane injuries and mark ability.
Or 5 years ( possibly more ) world brand and with youth possibly less injuries.
It's a no brainer
Missing out the point that Kane is the better forward out of the 2 right now and the other hasn’t proved a thing playing in this league week in week out.

I dont thinknots his age that people have a problem with.....however it's his reoccurring ankle problems and the lack of sell on value that go with his age ( amongst other things as well) ....couple that with haaland being considerably younger therefore having more longevity...more potential to be the next Kun....

yeah he has thing is we won’t over play him if he has a slight twinge he won’t play

Haaland and Mbappe are pretty much the faces of Champions league abroad. And thats with one of them being at bloody Dortmund, and the other at a not traditionally big club.

Not that I think it is a deciding factor at all. Just pointing out
Will they be playing on the 29th though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.