Harry Kane

There does seem to be a dearth of decent strikers available at the moment. I would rather just sign a journeyman striker this Summer (Ings?) and try for Haaland next year than pay North of £120M for Kane.

Maybe Nmecha could do a job at a similar sort of level that Tammy Abraham did for Chelsea in recent years.

Just cannot see Kane making the difference to justify the massive spend.

£100 million for a fucking poacher!! This whole signing just does not get me excited!! Feels like the Robbie Fowler deal all over again to me!!

There does seem to be a dearth of decent strikers available at the moment. I would rather just sign a journeyman striker this Summer (Ings?) and try for Haaland next year than pay North of £120M for Kane.

Maybe Nmecha could do a job at a similar sort of level that Tammy Abraham did for Chelsea in recent years.

Just cannot see Kane making the difference to justify the massive spend.
100% Agree with your post!! I would do exactly the same!! I would even go into next season not signing anyone if it meant us getting Haaland next summer,

100% Agree with your post!! I would do exactly the same!! I would even go into next season not signing anyone if it meant us getting Haaland next summer,
What if we don’t buy Kane and miss out on Haaland? City need a forward now to keep us top.

I guarantee that once Kane is scoring for city most of these ridiculous posts can be moved to the joke thread.

Can you imagine once he is here we will be getting tons of penalties and all other teams fans will be cursing us and calling us diving cheats. But who cares as long as he puts them away.

I guarantee that once Kane is scoring for city most of these ridiculous posts can be moved to the joke thread.
No one here is doubting that he would score goals here. If anyone thinks a hattrick against Crystal Palace would warrant a “I told you so” post, they’re missing the point

He’s also the leagues leading goal scorer. Players with natural goal scoring predator instincts won’t ever pass it there, that’s why they’ve reached the top of the food chain when it comes to playing as a striker.

Sergio has it also, sometimes shoots when he should probably pass but we only notice when it doesn’t go in not when it hits the back of the net, there usually is always a better option on than the shot. Jesus doesn’t have this instinct sadly, he freezes and looks for the pass where as predators 99% of the time will always shoot and right now it’s something we’re missing dearly.

I've seen Sergio make that pass through on numerous occasions. This is the second time in a meaningful game I have seen Kane pass up the opportunity and take it himself and miss on both occasions.

And had Jesus done this in a CL game, we would've taken his head off for not making that pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.