Harry Kane

haaland is the holy grail but i would be happy with kane. Cant see it being 120M though. For that you’d just buy haaland.

kane would bring a desire, almost desperation to win Which is one of those elements always needed to keep a winning squad keen.

He is also a leader you get that bonus as well

Honestly can't see any scenario where utd are favourites to sign him after the noises being made over the last few days.
Everything points to City. Even if it fails to materialise I don't know how you can reach the conclusion utd have more chance.
True all the noise is about City wanting him, and if it were upto Kane City would be his only wish, but the noise is the media, City do not do noise, Kane will be on City`s list he will also have a value, i doubt very much that City`s value extends to Levy`s, but utd`s will especially if SKY`s/utd market leader Pogba leaves. City will still have theirs in KDB.

True all the noise is about City wanting him, and if it were upto Kane City would be his only wish, but the noise is the media, City do not do noise, Kane will be on City`s list he will also have a value, i doubt very much that City`s value extends to Levy`s, but utd`s will especially if SKY`s/utd market leader Pogba leaves. City will still have theirs in KDB.
All the noise has come from Kanes side, not City’s - I don’t think one would happen without the others say so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.