Harry Kane

I wouldn't be arsed about him coming if we got Haaland too. Tried to like him, but for me it can't just be about goals. Years of watching aguero and to replace him with that boring snore fest one dimensional goal hanger would really disappoint me.

Maybe I'm just spoiled watching our entertaining skillful players for the last 10 years. he just stands around waiting for someone to pass it to him, when he runs it's like his boots have been dipped in treacle ffs

Find me a striker who has scored the amount of goals he has in the prem for 50 mil. Some serious mentalists on here
We could probably get André Silva for that or less and he would get the job done

We could probably get André Silva for that or less and he would get the job done
That proven premier league striker that’s scored 166 goals in a largely average team and last years top scorer no that’s Kane, not some nobody from fifa.

I wouldn't be arsed about him coming if we got Haaland too. Tried to like him, but for me it can't just be about goals. Years of watching aguero and to replace him with that boring snore fest one dimensional goal hanger would really disappoint me.

Maybe I'm just spoiled watching our entertaining skillful players for the last 10 years. he just stands around waiting for someone to pass it to him, when he runs it's like his boots have been dipped in treacle ffs
Why has this become a thing? You’re not shagging them, they are being paid to score goals. “It can’t just be about goals” fuck me what have we become. Soft bastards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.