Harry Kane

The club will have already assessed the relative prospects of getting Haaland vs Kane. We go for the bird in the hand, not the one in the bush, and build the attack around that guy.

If we get Kane, then he should be perfect for us for the next 3, 4, 5 years.

Surely nobody’s expecting one this year and one next? That would be totally unrealistic.
Honestly mate I can’t remember names but I’ve seen more than a handful of people suggesting Kane this summer then Haaland on the cheap next summer. Madness.

Even if you were, no here should stop themselves from giving an opinion about anything. People will get things wrong and get things right. Be “loud” as much as you want and not afraid to change your mind when necessary. There won’t be witch trials here
Spot on,this fondness for post shaming is snide as fuck.

Ok, fair enough. Time (and Levy) will tell.

I sometimes feel for you and TH btw, in that you must find it hard to give an opinion that won't get taken as an Itk hint. I offer my alternative opinion in exchange, really for discussion only, and not as some doubting challenge etc.

I still feel this is a big mountain made out of a small munro, by sky predoninantly and thereafter the ripples, and it feels premature. Fully expect 'twists and turns'. Delighted to be linked with a striker though.

I hear you. Personally I’m not offended by anything like that because ultimately I’m not the player I’m not the agent and I’m not Txiki. In my life i’ve learned and lived with the saying “many a slip b’twixt cup ‘n lip”.

With regards Kane though, it’s quite apparent what’s happening. He wants to move to City and he’s forcing it.

Even if you were, no here should stop themselves from giving an opinion about anything. People will get things wrong and get things right. Be “loud” as much as you want and not afraid to change your mind when necessary. There won’t be witch trials here

Oh but there will be. This isn’t a goldfish bowl. If you say “he’s shit” over and over again and he turns out to be brilliant. You get everything coming to you.

Amazes me how many people on here want to be loud as fuck but have a skin like a newborn baby.

Oh but there will be. This isn’t a goldfish bowl. If you say “he’s shit” over and over again and he turns out to be brilliant. You get everything coming to you.

Amazes me how many people on here want to be loud as fuck but have a skin like a newborn baby.
Weren't you one of the people screaming 'loudly' about Mancini?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.