Harry Kane

We don't know what's going on behind the scenes with Haaland maybe he doesn't want to come?

I'd rather Haaland but Kane is ready made and very hungry.

Live for the moment,and Kane will provide that for the next 3 or 4 years at least.
We worry about the next bridge when we are approaching it.

Kane vs Haaland.

I feel kind of weird in that I want Haaland, but I know Kane right now is absolutely amazing, pass, goals, everything, and is better for us right now.

... but I still want Haaland, hate feeling like this because clearly Kane would be an amazing signing.

I think because we have won so regularly, I quite like or romanticize with the idea of buying the younger talent and building them up to be the best in the world.

I’m not shaming anyone but when you say something like he’s shit you can “quote me”.

That’s not the best look when trying to pull someone else up on their opinion. Hahahaha.

I feel like I'm having a stroke reading this. Someone said Dias was shit?

Also if you’re in this thread and you went to town on how bad a signing Ruben Dias would be. Now isn’t the moment to continue being loud ...
I wasn't against the Dias signing. At the time Koulibaly, Kounde and Upemacano seemed the better alternatives but club seemed to gamble on how Benfica progressed in the Champions League

It won’t IMO. This is the end game from what I can see.

Ok, fair enough. Time (and Levy) will tell.

I sometimes feel for you and TH btw, in that you must find it hard to give an opinion that won't get taken as an Itk hint. I offer my alternative opinion in exchange, really for discussion only, and not as some doubting challenge etc.

I still feel this is a big mountain made out of a small munro, by sky predoninantly and thereafter the ripples, and it feels premature. Fully expect 'twists and turns'. Delighted to be linked with a striker though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.