Harry Kane

This is up to Pep, and from reports Pep has chosen Kane. We can argue and discuss other options. But overall Pep wants him. Kane is number one choice because he’s a safe option. We might not like it but Kane will most probably be City player come pre season
This is where Pep seems to not get that a team packed full of slow players will be vulnerable in one off games. He's a great finisher for sure but we don't play on the counter like those fkrs.
Bad fit for me.
We need youth, pace and power.

This is up to Pep, and from reports Pep has chosen Kane. We can argue and discuss other options. But overall Pep wants him. Kane is number one choice because he’s a safe option. We might not like it but Kane will most probably be City player come pre season

Apparently he wanted Maguire a few years ago also & we managed to dodge an £80m bullet there.

I'm hoping we don't get hit with a £150m one this time.

you’ll be surprised. Here’s a little list of the made up stuff to discredit him

Greedy
Doesn’t turn in big games
Injury prone
His age
Playing shit for England
He’s not one of our own
Lazy
Goal hanger

I wouldn’t say injury prone. I haven’t seen a lot of people mentioning that. They do mention his injury issues but it’s understandable. Last season was the shortest time he spent out - 18 days (13 days total for an ankle injury on different occasions). Seasons gone by...months at a time...I’d like to go and copy and paste the stats I posted but that’s long.

What I’m trying to say is, the injury concerns are understandable. Still doesn’t take away from the fact that he scores goals. He knows where the back of the net is. I don’t like him for certain reasons but the club have pros that will ensure they get it right with personnel. Whoever that may be, I’ll live by it.

Other than that, it’s bloody interesting reading the tit-for-tat and opinions of posters :) Never change BlueMoon

Is Kane going to excel in much tighter spaces than at Tottenham? Looking at his goals most are from counter attacks. Also he turns like a truck compared to all the others in our squad. I know that he has other qualities but is he really that much worth? Sad that Jesus probably won‘t fulfill his potential as a Striker.

Funny thing is Jesus has done well as a winger for Brazil.

Is Kane going to excel in much tighter spaces than at Tottenham? Looking at his goals most are from counter attacks. Also he turns like a truck compared to all the others in our squad. I know that he has other qualities but is he really that much worth? Sad that Jesus probably won‘t fulfill his potential as a Striker.

jesus has had plenty of chances to prove he is good enough and hasn’t delivered

As much as i like haaland to come here than kane but i suspect haaland will be like ibra at barca. So kane may be more preferred.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.