Harry Kane

Oh but there will be. This isn’t a goldfish bowl. If you say “he’s shit” over and over again and he turns out to be brilliant. You get everything coming to you.

Amazes me how many people on here want to be loud as fuck but have a skin like a newborn baby.

So having an erratic opinion about Dias should stop people from talking about Kane. Got it. What else are they prohibited from talking about? What do you allow them to be loud about?
Let us know

i think we kind of forget just how good kane is because he's always shit against us!

Oh but there will be. This isn’t a goldfish bowl. If you say “he’s shit” over and over again and he turns out to be brilliant. You get everything coming to you.

Amazes me how many people on here want to be loud as fuck but have a skin like a newborn baby.
Bang on! Don’t open your mouth and spout bile towards someone when it’s a claim based on very little knowledge you actually have of a player and then be upset and offended when being called out for being totally incorrect, it doesn’t work both ways!

The game is all about opinions, everyone thinks they are right, everyone sometimes get's it wrong.

That's life.

He's one of the top 3 strikers in the world and he actually wants to join us and is prepared to swim through a lava lake to get it done. The dream signing in my book...
Very true, but he signed a long term contract which has 3 years to run, so in terms of leverage he is not in the best of positions.

Can’t get my head around people saying this.

On what planet do people think City sign Harry Kane this summer on what I’d imagine a 5year contract earning mega wages roughly what Sergio is on now to then go out and sign Haaland next summer.

If Kane signs then Haaland will not be signing for city in the foreseeable. My guess is he’ll go next summer to Barcelona or Real Madrid when they can afford the buyout clause. Bayern is another potential suitor for him next summer.
Shake my head when I see posters saying we’ll sign both of them , can only assume they have been playing too much fifa .

Just seen that Manure may offer Lingard plus cash. That would seem a very sensible option. How about we consider Sterling or Mahrez plus cash? Yes I know how good Mahrez has been recently but can he keep it up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.