It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably get slated for this but I would put a 70m bid in for Declan rice
He’s only 22 but I think he has a big potential which pep could unlock
I know ferna has signed for another year but I like the English backbone idea pep seems to be going with And o think now is Probably the time to push these transfers
You put grealish, Kane and rice in with raz, foden, stones and walker
Doen’t the extension of the Fernandinho contract indicate that we think Lavia is our guy?

Last edited:
Please be right, my itch for new players gets worse every day… Tolm, I hope your friends are right and we have Grealish and Kane in the bag.
The problem is when you are shit like united it’s easy to buy players to improve.
For us to improve our first 11 it’s really difficult because they are already very good
Also united seem to be the only club in for these players, which days a lot

I know ferna has signed for another year but I like the English backbone idea pep seems to be going with And o think now is Probably the time to push these transfers
You put grealish, Kane and rice in with raz, foden, stones and walker and you are so strong with leaders all over
Declan you looking forward to Wednesday?

a real stench with that blue brain post mate
Mate ive been here for years. Just now im going to come out as a rag? like wtf. IF you read my post clearly im frustrated theyve picked up some good players thus the "...." at the end of me saying they are finally back. Weve been ahead for 8 years and I want us to maintain that for another 8.

You put grealish, Kane and rice in with raz, foden, stones and walker and you are so strong with leaders all over
I would have Decent Rice in a heartbeat, my local tends to make it too stodgy

Doen’t the extension of the Fernandinho contract indrivare that we think Lavia is our guy?
Possibly
I think the step up from is so big I’m not sure
We have had so many players we think could make it and then never do that I stop getting too excited
Remember Claudio Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.