It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levy will charge a premium after he started scoring at the Euros. Cannot imagine Txiki who did not above 65m for years immediately goes to spend 120m on one player especially on a 28 year old one.
His form at the euros has no relevance to his price, we and Levy knew all there is to know about Kane well before. The only question is, how much does Kane want to go and how hard will he push.

I’ve been obsessed with the idea of Messi for years, even now he’s 34. But the hints that it’d take the place of a Grealish deal? I’d always assumed Messi would be a separate one and not influence what else we do in the market.

Don’t get me wrong, Grealish isn’t on Messi’s level - obviously - but not sure I’d be too happy with us leaving him to go somewhere else (he could stay at Villa which would be fine, no real threat) for the sake of Messi.

Yes. Tin hat is on.

I’ve been obsessed with the idea of Messi for years, even now he’s 34. But the hints that it’d take the place of a Grealish deal? I’d always assumed Messi would be a separate one and not influence what else we do in the market.

Don’t get me wrong, Grealish isn’t on Messi’s level - obviously - but not sure I’d be too happy with us leaving him to go somewhere else (he could stay at Villa which would be fine, no real threat) for the sake of Messi.

Yes. Tin hat is on.
Messi would be separate on a financial level. He’d still take a. Squad place though so something would have to make way. I’ve always though it would be the striker myself though. Either way though we only have the 1 space as it stands.

Yes. Tin hat is on.

I agree mate as well! Would love Messi here but it would be a short term thinking plan? De Bruyne and Gundogan are now into their 30’s and tend to pick up injuries anyway and probably more muscle injuries as they get older? Messi need to be a deal completely separate from the summer deals we had planned if the situation arises to sign him?

I agree mate as well! Would love Messi here but it would be a short term thinking plan? De Bruyne and Gundogan are now into their 30’s and tend to pick up injuries anyway and probably more muscle injuries as they get older? Messi need to be a deal completely separate from the summer deals we had planned if the situation arises to sign him?

Yeah exactly. Honestly for years I’ve been desperate to see Messi in a City shirt so not playing down the significance of him being here at all.

You’d like to think we had a plan in the window before the opportunity to get him came around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.