Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A slight tangent, that Radecanu tennis player girl who made a fool of her herself last evening is being interviewed by Sue Barker. She is wearing an England 3 lions shirt and has been offered support by Sir Marcus of Rashford on twitter. Media machine going through the gears.

A slight tangent, that Radecanu tennis player girl who made a fool of her herself last evening is being interviewed by Sue Barker. She is wearing an England 3 lions shirt and has been offered support by Sir Marcus of Rashford on twitter. Media machine going through the gears.
I think you are very mean. Events got the better of her
What we're you doing aged 18

He landed, and then James fled.
He invaded, I’ll concede that! - didn’t know it was such a large army (35000).

But he didn’t really conquer, more a political overthrow. :-)
Yes, but still a conquest. With inside help, certainly. On the march to London, cleared out some southern softies

Possibly, but I don't see a problem in a footballer who's had similar experience telling her as such, while other notable tennis stars like Piers Moron and Kevin Pietersen are putting out negative stuff about her.

Both those cunts are toxic cunts.

She was literally struggling to breath and couldn't go on. The poor girl is probably heartbroken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.