#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was getting a bit tetchy again last night tbf. I'll try and move it all back into a separate thread though when I get a minute.
Thanks sorry about my ranting earlier I just love Sterling and I feel I owe him my support after I have found my self been way to critical if him a few times.

Thanks sorry about my ranting earlier I just love Sterling and I feel I owe him my support after I have found my self been way to critical if him a few times.
No worries mate, I've put the posts back now (apologies if I've missed any):

To get it back on topic - be interesting to see if Sterling plays from the right or the left tonight. He's been brilliant when he's right and Italy do have a weakness at left back.

Yeah, I'm still of the opinion that he plays better on the right. I know he's had his better goalscoring season on the left but I still feel like he's better overall there.

To be honest, I'm not particularly sold on Florenzi and I think Sterling will give any of the back four a hard time.

Yeah, I'm still of the opinion that he plays better on the right. I know he's had his better goalscoring season on the left but I still feel like he's better overall there.

To be honest, I'm not particularly sold on Florenzi and I think Sterling will give any of the back four a hard time.

For sure. Chiellini and Bonucci are not the most mobile. If either of them follows Kane into midfield there will be gaps for Raz to run into.

I'm absolutely buzzing for this game now.

For sure. Chiellini and Bonucci are not the most mobile. If either of them follows Kane into midfield there will be gaps for Raz to run into.

I'm absolutely buzzing for this game now.

Di Lorenzo looked like giving a penalty away every time Doku ran at him in the Belgium game. I suspect Sterling will start on the left, looking to run across Di Lorenzo and in behind Bonucci who is the CB who will be drawn out by Kane, if the Spain match is anything to go by.

Im sure he will swap to the right when Grealish comes on after an hour.

Florenzi hasn't played a game since the first round when he was taken off at half time.

Currently the subject is why was the thread from the main page merged with this one?

Think it's only fair to ask the question. Almost as if whilst the country is celebrating Sterling, here on Bluemoon the negativity of a tiny minority dictates conversation about him must be buried in this thread.

There has always been a question of WHY there is the negative reaction to Sterling by a tiny minority, it is constant, everlasting, and totally over the top. It seems to mirror the stereotypical media standpoint and cannot be totally football related. Therefore it needs open and frank discussion, rather than a head buried in the sand approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.