Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will their transfer budgets be higher? Their income is miles behind Arsenal and Spurs and FFP has put a stop to any significant long-term owner funded spending.

I don’t know that how could I but spending available thru FFP doesn’t align with actual spending Spurs and skint with huge debts it’s reasonable to anticipate that even though Spurs can spend more than Villa that Villa will actually outspend Spurs.

Can't have been many lumping on then!
Lol, Probably not a strong market mate. Don't forget you could still have Villa fans betting on him big to stay after hearing similar things about him going nowhere. So the market will remain 50/50.

Money to be made if we definitely knew :)

I imagine the Euros may have been discouraging for him if he was minded to stay at Villa. Maybe I'm cynical but if he was delivering the same numbers at City, United, Liverpool or Chelsea then he'd not have been reduced to a bit part super sub role for England.
Like Rashford and Sancho ?

Why can’t you accept that the manager doesn’t rate him as you do? Every player can’t start and the manager prefers other players .

is city signing anybody because report is that grealish is signing new contract and kane is not happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.