Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some major players, very few, it's playing for the club in your heart is just important as medals.

I read an interview on Kyle Walker, in which he said, despite winning numerous titles with us, one of his fondest memories was playing a play off final for Sheffield Utd.

Alan Shearer probably the finest English striker in a generation is an example of playing for your club, putting that before medals.
Agreed there are some. Though Shearer did win the PL before joining Newcastle and Newcastle managed to finish top 5 a few times with him. Villa hasn't made the top half of the PL in the past 10 years. If he stays there he is probably retiring with out a medal. I think he will move if not this season then next.

Haaland can back it up as he is one of the greatest strikers (potentially the best) and a generational talent. Grealish is not, he would be a squad player and very expensive
One of the greatest strikers? Potentially the best? In what world mate? Grealish is a generational talent as well then, by that logic. Especially since in England there has been a huge gap in terms of producing technical players like him and Foden.

With all the racism stuff over the last few days a lot of you ought to be ashamed of yourself with some of the stuff you have said about Jack Grealish, has it not taught you anything about criticising people’s appearance for no reason at all?

This lad has a heart of gold and is spoken about so highly by those closest to him, he has had to deal with the death of his little brother and his sister has cerebral palsy too which he takes really good care of her and he’s her hero. Yes he made some daft decisions in his past but who hasn’t?

He’s exactly the type of character I can imagine pep would like, one who wants to improve daily and be the best he possibly can, oh and just because you don’t like his ‘girly hair’ and ‘girly headband’ still doesn’t take away from the fact he’s one of the most talented players in the world.

Agreed there are some. Though Shearer did win the PL before joining Newcastle and Newcastle managed to finish top 5 a few times with him. Villa hasn't made the top half of the PL in the past 10 years. If he stays there he is probably retiring with out a medal. I think he will move if not this season then next.
Football changes quickly, teams fortunes can change quickly.

I would think the chance to be coached by Pep is a huge and probably the main incentive for Grealish if he is truly ambitious in his career, but there is also a good chance that Pep may be only here another 2 seasons.

Who knows what could happen after that ( I have no doubt the club will appoint another manager to take us on even further) but it could trigger a possible decline in our fortunes.

For some major players, very few, it's playing for the club in your heart is just important as medals.

I read an interview on Kyle Walker, in which he said, despite winning numerous titles with us, one of his fondest memories was playing a play off final for Sheffield Utd.

Alan Shearer probably the finest English striker in a generation is an example of playing for your club, putting that before medals.

It's only been 6 weeks since Shearer wrote an op-ed on the BBC telling Kane to fuck club loyalty and go win some medals.

He’s going to be a superstar at City. Grealish, Foden and De Bruyne in the same team, it doesn’t get much better than that in the creativity stakes.

Ederson; Walker, Stones, Dias, Zinchenko; Rodri/Gundogan, De Bruyne, Grealish; Sterling, Kane?, Foden. Let’s go!

It's only been 6 weeks since Shearer wrote an op-ed on the BBC telling Kane to fuck club loyalty and go win some medals.
LOL Shearer is a **** but I get your point.

It looks like Grealish may get the chance to join us, or also the possibility of an enhanced contract with Villa, if he sticks with the latter he is the main man, if he comes to us, he will put himself under huge pressure, he will have to raise his game just to get a place in the team, never mind be the main man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.