Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the racism stuff over the last few days a lot of you ought to be ashamed of yourself with some of the stuff you have said about Jack Grealish, has it not taught you anything about criticising people’s appearance for no reason at all?

This lad has a heart of gold and is spoken about so highly by those closest to him, he has had to deal with the death of his little brother and his sister has cerebral palsy too which he takes really good care of her and he’s her hero. Yes he made some daft decisions in his past but who hasn’t?

He’s exactly the type of character I can imagine pep would like, one who wants to improve daily and be the best he possibly can, oh and just because you don’t like his ‘girly hair’ and ‘girly headband’ still doesn’t take away from the fact he’s one of the most talented players in the world.
Like you i can't understand the shit chatted about him people who no fuckall about him .
I would love to see the appearance of those doing the calling..........some of them probably need to look in the mirror

With all the racism stuff over the last few days a lot of you ought to be ashamed of yourself with some of the stuff you have said about Jack Grealish, has it not taught you anything about criticising people’s appearance for no reason at all?

This lad has a heart of gold and is spoken about so highly by those closest to him, he has had to deal with the death of his little brother and his sister has cerebral palsy too which he takes really good care of her and he’s her hero. Yes he made some daft decisions in his past but who hasn’t?

He’s exactly the type of character I can imagine pep would like, one who wants to improve daily and be the best he possibly can, oh and just because you don’t like his ‘girly hair’ and ‘girly headband’ still doesn’t take away from the fact he’s one of the most talented players in the world.
Top post mate

LOL Shearer is a **** but I get your point.

It looks like Grealish may get the chance to join us, or also the possibility of an enhanced contract with Villa, if he sticks with the latter he is the main man, if he comes to us, he will put himself under huge pressure, he will have to raise his game just to get a place in the team, never mind be the main man.
I think the complete opposite. At Villa he is under pressure to be the man, win the game, keep Villa in the PL and if Grealish plays well then Villa do well. Thats pressure. He comes here then he surrounded by great players and far less pressure on him to win the game every week. There is the pressure of the fee, but that comes with any big transfer.

LOL Shearer is a **** but I get your point.

It looks like Grealish may get the chance to join us, or also the possibility of an enhanced contract with Villa, if he sticks with the latter he is the main man, if he comes to us, he will put himself under huge pressure, he will have to raise his game just to get a place in the team, never mind be the main man.

Grealish won't be thinking about pressure or competing, he will think he's going to walk into the side and he'll stay there as long as he keeps working because if he didn't have that much self-confidence and belief he wouldn't be where he is now.

That is the mindset of a professional footballer.

Grealish and Mings modeling their new kit for the launch

Just saying like, might have been taken weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.