Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Shearer is a **** but I get your point.

It looks like Grealish may get the chance to join us, or also the possibility of an enhanced contract with Villa, if he sticks with the latter he is the main man, if he comes to us, he will put himself under huge pressure, he will have to raise his game just to get a place in the team, never mind be the main man.
If we sign him, which I hope we do, it will be because he is worthy of a place in the team already.

Do you really believe the club would break their transfer record on a squad player?

Not a great sign that he's modelling Villa's new kit . . .

I hope this comes off, but it seems to have gotten more complicated the last couple of weeks.

Villa fans and ITKs adamant he's staying and signed a new contract.
Well the kit shoots are done months before so, nothing abnormal about that, also he's under contract and a major player so, if anything it would be odd if he wasn't in it

Not a great sign that he's modelling Villa's new kit . . .

I hope this comes off, but it seems to have gotten more complicated the last couple of weeks.

Villa fans and ITKs adamant he's staying and signed a new contract.
Villa could just be piling as much pressure as they can to try and make him sign this new contract

Not even one of the most talented players in England.

It's always the people who don't rate Grealish who also think Bernardo is the messiah. Talent is about a lot more than fancy dribbles that don't result in anything. Give me someone like Grealish who regularly bangs out goal contributions any day.

Alternative their
Villa could just be piling as much pressure as they can to try and make him sign this new contract
Alternative theory he never had intention of leaving and done deal to City is like +90% of other UK made up transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.