Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he never had any intentions on leaving then none of these discussions would be taking place. His representatives have clearly spoken to city and giving the inclination that he fancies the move.
Just like Manure last season. It's titillation for the simple minded

have city asked you to chip in for him?
Nope but City don't have a bottomless pit of money and he isn't what we need. Sterling and foden played on the left for us most of last season plus torres can play there where does grealish fit. Foden is a city fan he is 5 years younger and is already of a similar level if not better the grealish. You happy to cut fodens minutes? People saying he will replace bernando at cm, if bernando leaves are mad, bernandos energy on tenacity were key for us last year. He plays a position we are stacked, would cost an insane amount and sounds like we are trying to shove him into a position/role I personally don't think or havnt seen anything to make me believe he is capable of playing.

d7c35c6ea243667210e993d0abe0d4b6.jpg

I’m back at the training ground later . I’ll let you all know if it’s been painted over .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.